Be notified of
page updates
it's private
powered by
ChangeDetection
Time Out With Kevin Gallagher: Video Conversion

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Video Conversion

Over this past weekend I spent about eight hours getting a very good tutorial on the software package I'm using to convert the shows from video tape to an uploadable form that can be viewed on services such as YouTube or Google Video.

Because of this, I now have 35 shows from the archives converted and ready to be uploaded. I now know how to do this conversion process in about one third of the time and with almost no errors which would make me have to do the conversion all over again.

I was able to convert some recent shows from the last year or two and shows going back to more than 10 years ago.

Look for these over the next few weeks.

--- Kevin

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home