Be notified of
page updates
it's private
powered by
ChangeDetection
Time Out With Kevin Gallagher: Seeing Through The White House Spin Machine

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Seeing Through The White House Spin Machine

My wife and I about a year and a half ago sat in on a taping of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. I've admired the Daily Show for its insightful comments on current events. The Daily Show is known for its deadly humor and for it "fake news" being many times more real and right on the mark with its parody of the controlled mainstream news media in this country.

Click on the link below to see the clip. Viacom has pulled it so I cannot paste it here on the blog. This is in my opinion the best skit that The Daily Show has ever done.

--- Kevin

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2848397

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home