Be notified of
page updates
it's private
powered by
ChangeDetection
Time Out With Kevin Gallagher: Radio Blog

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Radio Blog

I am re-starting my radio blog on Talk Shoe. I will be broadcasting on Talk Shoe on Tuesday evenings at 8pm. I plan to have surprise guests and cover a wide range of current issues.

You and access the radio blog by going to www.talkshoe.com where you can listen to the show live or download a podcast of the past shows there. You can also listen to the current live show by calling (724) 444-7444 and then use the call id of 18227 to get to the show.

I did a short intro for the show, covering what it would be about and some upcoming issues. I will be broadcasting the audio of the upcoming Time Out Live! Election Wrap up show the night after the election from 8pm to 9pm EST. on 3 November 2010.

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/18227

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home