Be notified of
page updates
it's private
powered by
ChangeDetection
Time Out With Kevin Gallagher: Time Out: Bob Chapman 25 June 2010

Friday, July 16, 2010

Time Out: Bob Chapman 25 June 2010

I will be taping with Mr. Chapman again tonight. I have him on my show this evening at 8:30pm.

Bob is one of the best minds out there on political and economic events. He will continue to be a regular guest on the show because he is so dead on in his analysis.

His website is www.theinternationalforecaster.com

--- Kevin Gallagher

1 Comments:

Blogger gunnerk19 said...

Way OT but, hey Kev, we kinda lost contact after my Mother died in '79...

Whatever happened to KBMH3510 (IIRC), Gargoyle Base? You might remember me from around '79 in Bethel on Juniper Rd...

Don McKenna

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home