Be notified of
page updates
it's private
powered by
ChangeDetection
Time Out With Kevin Gallagher: Massachussettes To Force H1N1 Vaccines?

Monday, October 05, 2009

Massachussettes To Force H1N1 Vaccines?

Can someone please explain to me what the f*ck is going on in Massachussettes? No one and I mean no one has been able to explain to me how a quote "vaccinated" person will suffer any kind of harm from someone who isn't vaccinated. I thought that if you are "vaccinated" you aquired an "immunity" and thus have nothing to worry about?

Again, having any "government" say that they can force anyone to take a "vaccine" then we do not, I repeat *DO NOT* own our own bodies. The so called "government" claims to have more right to our bodies than we do. This puts us back under the rules which were in place when populations lived under the rule of a King & Queen. The royalaty owned you and that was that. Think about it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home