Be notified of
page updates
it's private
powered by
ChangeDetection
Time Out With Kevin Gallagher: Time Out Interviews Meteorologist Scott Stevens

Friday, June 29, 2007

Time Out Interviews Meteorologist Scott Stevens

I recently had the pleasure of interviewing Meteorologist Scott Stevens on the subjects of H.A.A.R.P., the global warming fraud, chemtrails and several other weather related issues.

Presented here is the show I did with him on these subjects and also on weather modification and control.

I have heard him interviewed on a few other radio shows, such as The Power Hour and knew that he would make a wonderful guest and educate people on some serious issues having to do with the climate.

I found the interview to be more than interesting and it was one of those interviews where I able to learn a few things as well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home